- This event has passed.
Be Active – Be Zero Waste
February 3, 2022 @ 17:00 - 19:00 CET
Making your own cosmetics seems impossible?
It’s not! DIY – become your own creator! Join us in this workshop and learn to make your own cosmetics. Help to save the environment!
Together with an expert on aloe vera, we’re going to create cream, lip balms, deodorants, and beeswax wraps!
This workshop is open to young people under 25 and is located at our office in Floriana:
Friends of the Earth Malta, Xatt ic-Cangatura, Floriana
The event is by registration and limited to a small number of participants under 25. Participants will receive more information by email once registered.
- Participants must be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination must be presented prior to entry.
- Group size is limited to 15 people to ensure adequate social distancing.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizers, hand washing facilities and disinfectants will be available.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival in order to limit the risk of spreading the virus. Please be aware that if your temperature is above 37.5C you will not be allowed to participate.