- This event has passed.
Be Active – Be Waves of Change
February 19, 2022 @ 10:30 - 12:00 CET
95% of floating waste in the Mediterranean sea is plastic – let’s make a change together and help protect the environment!
Friends of the Earth wants to do a beach clean-up and you can contribute to it!
This event is open to young people under 25.
The event is by registration and limited to a small number of participants. Participants will receive more information by email once registered.
- Participants must be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination must be presented prior to entry.
- Group size is limited to 15 people to ensure adequate social distancing.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizers, hand washing facilities and disinfectants will be available.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival in order to limit the risk of spreading the virus. Please be aware that if your temperature is above 37.5C you will not be allowed to participate.