- This event has passed.
Be Active – Be Plastic Creative
March 3, 2022 @ 17:00 - 19:00 CET
What can we do with all the plastic bottles that are wasted in Malta? Make jewellery out of them of course – for you, for your sister, your brother, your mum, your dad, friends, for everyone!
Leading on from the beach clean, join us in a workshop to re-use some of the waste collected and get creative. Come for a cup of tea, biscuits, good music and bring your creative flare as we demonstrated what you can do with plastic bottle waste.
Social media is a powerful way to communicate the environmental issues of today, to spread awareness about protecting our marine and terrestrial ecosystems. Let’s spread the word and raise our voices by sharing how we can re-use plastic waste in a creative way!
This event is open to young people under 25.
The event is by registration and limited to a small number of participants. Participants will receive more information by email once registered.
- Participants must be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination must be presented prior to entry.
- Group size is limited to 15 people to ensure adequate social distancing.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizers, hand washing facilities and disinfectants will be available.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival in order to limit the risk of spreading the virus. Please be aware that if your temperature is above 37.5C you will not be allowed to participate.