Be Active – Be Seasonal Cooks
On the day we will be cooking:
The event is by registration and limited to a small number of participants under 25. Participants will receive more information by email once registered.
- Participants must be vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination must be presented prior to entry. A virtual (Zoom) option is also available for anybody who chooses not to get vaccinated, or does not feel comfortable attending in-person.
- Class size is limited to 10 adults to ensure adequate social distancing.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitisers, hand washing facilities and disinfectants will be available at each cooking station.
- Temperatures will be taken on arrival in order to limit the risk of spreading the virus. Please be aware that if your temperature is above 37.5C you will not be allowed to participate in the cooking class.
To register for this event, please fill in either the MORNING or AFTERNOON cooking class forms found below.