We are looking for a volunteer photographer to support us with creating visual content and to use it on our website, newsletter (13,000+ members) and Facebook (17,000+ followers) & Instagram (2,200+ followers).
What will the role involve?
- Capturing images from our events and providing the Communications team with photos within a couple of days
- Taking photographs for use on our website, on our social media pages or in our flyers
- Arranging photoshoots together with the Communications team
- Processing and editing photos
- Digital Photography skills to a high standard
- Knowledge of photo equipment, including editing software
- Availability on the weekends & evenings (when necessary)
- Using own photography equipment
- Interest in environmental photography and ecology in general
- Good communication skills
- Credits to the author for all the materials, expanding professional network
- The opportunity to work with both international networks and grassroots volunteers. We are working in Malta, on an EU and global levels
- A hands-on experience of the work done by a small but energic team to drive change in mentalities, institutions and policies
- A collaborative and friendly working environment with corporate events
Fill in the form below (don’t forget to attach the examples of your works like portfolio) and a brief statement on your motivations to join us. We are looking forward to meeting you!