The ideal candidate should:
- Be fluent in Maltese and English
- Have a good knowledge of Gozo and ideally knowledge of Natura 2000 sites on the island
- Be either based in Gozo or able and wiling to commute for the activities
- Be organised and meticulous with a high degree of commitment and able to work within a specific budget
- Be flexible and can work on own initiative since you would be the main person responsible for organising and coordinating the activities
- Be able to work on weekends since the activities may be during the weekend
- Have excellent people and communication skills
- Have experience working in the environmentally field and be well connected with community members in Gozo (people managing Natura 2000 sites, farmers, beekeepers, youth organisations, local councils) would be desirable.
- Affinity with the vision and values of Friends of the Earth Malta
Send your application by filling in the online application form by noon Tuesday 22th May 2018. Eligible candidates will be invited to an interview (either in person or through Skype) the following week. Friends of the Earth’s recruitment and selection procedure is firmly based on equal opportunities best practice.