You will be responsible for achieving the goals set by our projects, together with a group of volunteers. This is a busy and dynamic NGO environment where your duties will include:Qualifications: Candidate should be fluent in Maltese and English and have at least a degree level of education.
- planning the community garden project
- organising educational activities
- coordinating with a group of volunteers to implement the project
- technical support to create the crop garden
- facilitation in the production of toolkits
- creating space for community integration and involvement
The ideal candidate should:
- Experienced in event organisation and hosting educational activities
- Be organised and meticulous with a high degree of commitment
- Be flexible and can work on own initiative
- Ability to work in collaborative decision-making processes and have excellent people and communication skills
- Have experience working in the environmental field and especially have an understanding of agriculture both from a rural or a policy perspective with an interest and knowledge in food sovereignty
- Affinity with the vision and values of Friends of the Earth Malta and be aware of the challenges and issues surrounding eNGOs.
Send your application by filling in the online application form by noon Wednesday 24th February 2019, quoting Ref:FoE 1901. Eligible candidates will be invited to an interview which will be held in Malta on the week between 25th February and 1st of March. Friends of the Earth’s recruitment and selection procedure is firmly based on equal opportunities best practice.