Friends of the Earth Malta needs volunteers to help coordinate and manage our external communications (such as press releases), input on social media, content on our blog, report writing, and other aspect of public relations. We are looking for a long-term, tech-savvy volunteer to work with us, dedicating a few hours a week. If you have an interest in environmental and social issues both in Malta, on an EU and Global level and would like to contribute to the work that we do at Friends of the Earth Malta, we would love to hear from you. Previous experience of working as part of a team and/or with a non-government organisation will be considered during the selection process.
The role will include:
- Assist in the management of the FB page
- Help in creating and implementing digital campaigns
- Use social-media as means of communicating these campaigns with our audience (through Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Assist with putting together content for our monthly newsletter
- Write and content for FoE Malta blog and press releases.
If you are interested in joining our Communications and PR team fill in the form below.