Our first NASPLY newsletter is out and ready to be read and shared! Just as a reminder, NASPLY project aims to foster social integration, solidarity, digital and life skills among young people and young marginalised people through nature and social permaculture.
Check out the content of newsletter:
- Meet the project partners
- First transnational meeting in Malta
- What is permaculture?
- Staff development training in Penagos, Spain
- How you can become involved
- Learn more about NASPLY project
Click the button below to download the newsletter!