Friends of the Earth Malta is part of a transnational project with other Friends of the Earth groups in Europe. This is an Erasmus+ project focusing on activism, the European Green Deal and discussions around the commons. We are giving the opportunity for 3 participants from Malta to participate in this training, alongside participants from Cyprus, Austria, Ireland, The Republic of North Macedonia, Estonia, Denmark, Spain and Belgium.
The traing will be held in Croatia. All participants are required to arrive to Croatia on 1st of April.
The training will start in the early morning on 2nd of April and will finish in the evening on 5th of April. The training will include:
– Parallel training sessions for the communicators (we are looking into trainers from collectives such as Public Interest Research Center)
– Parallel training sessions for the organisers (we are looking into trainers who have worked on organising for the issues of Commons)
– Information and Speakers for Green Deal for Europe (and nationally)
– Speakers for different case studies then organising for the commons (TBC)
– Planning Sessions for local and international activities (explained below)
– A visit to local anti-LNG struggle in the island of Krk
Deadline for applications is Monday 17th at 12:00
All travel expenses are covered and food and accomodation is catered for.
If interested fill in the registration form below. The shortlisted parrticipants will be invited for an interview and only one participant will be selected to attend the training.